1.employed or involved in giving professional advice to the public…
My expertise is finding solutions to important problems facing small business owners.
What you don’t know can cost you and what you should know will cost you.
It’s as simple as that.
In one way or another you will pay for not knowing better.
I don’t care if it’s not being aware of the latest regulation that your business needs to comply with or not knowing the #1 source of new visitors to your website.
This knowledge will be the source of power for your success.
The problem is very few business owners are aware of this hidden power because let’s face it, there’s only 24 hours in a day.
Here are the top 5 questions that you need to be able to answer about your business EVERY week:
1. RESEARCH. Where are my NEW customers coming from?
2. Why did they choosing me over the competition. What are my advantages in the marketplace real and perceived? Am I objectively the best? Why/Why not?
3. Why did I earn more than I expected, break even, or lose money?
4. How many existing clients did I lose. (This number should be what?)
5. What individual contributed the MOST to your success or failure? Was someone extremely productive? Did you receive a major endorsement or recommendation that resulted in traffic or sales? Did someone majorly screw up an important order or task?
That’s why I wrote my latest book STOP SURVIVING START THRIVING.
I want to motivate self employed people everywhere by sharing with you the benefits your business can receive from KNOWING.
This starts with research.
Subscribe now and you’ll get the weekly action plan that I recommend for my clients and small business owners everywhere and much more.
*PRE-RELEASE RSVP YOUR COPY NOW